Saturday, October 2, 2010

Get Your Tattoo Tour De France today!

Does anyone know if Lance Armstrong has a tattoo of the Tour de France? "I personally have not met Lance, but I met people and they say it is a strong person and an honorable gentleman, almost. A strong-willed person who could achieve this level of strength of character a tattoo for the race that determined their lives, and is very much about who he is. No one could criticize, dass

If you have a strong-willed individuals who never give up, you can recognizeTour de France should have a tattoo too. Not long ago I was in a bike shop is always one-up on my bike in carbon fiber touring line and I saw someone with a tattoo Tour de France. I asked him if he had ever ridden in the Tour, and he said no, he was not good enough, but he loved his bike and he said he has kept them fit and healthy as all my life, riding every day and getting her inspiration from Lance Armstrong.

He told me that once he had gone toTour de France route, watching the riders ride. He said it was one of the highlights of his life, and made his vacation trip worthy of the cost in Europe. And he told me that everything still looks back on TV in the U.S. each year. I told him I have to, so he invited me to see the next day with him and his wife, and we have themed tattoos.

Many people who buy sports fans tattoos that mean their favoriteEvents. Perhaps I can think of a better mark your body as a drag race that means having the strength of character, and the ultimate in human endurance. Can? Please note this.

No comments:

Post a Comment